All content on this site is the property of Alt Shift Games.
It informs you what information is collected, how we use this information, how we store it and under what circumstances we will disclose it to third parties.
We collect, use and disclose personal information in a manner that is consistent with international laws.
We will never give out your personal information to third parties without your express permission.
We do not collect personal information that is connected to your online activities across third-party websites and online services.
If you require any information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we have enabled Google Analytics on our website, utilising cookies and similar technologies, so that we can analyse who our audience is. This information is sometimes requested by prospective business partners, and also helps us to deliver a better user experience. We do not use your information for advertising purposes.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you as an individual, and any other information that can be combined to identify you. Examples of personal information include, but are not limited to the following information:
• First name or surname
• Home or other physical address
• Online contact information, including email address
• Phone number
• A photograph or other identifying media
We can only receive personal information if you provide it to us. We may ask you for certain personal information when you visit certain areas of our website for a number of reasons, including:
• To complete transactions that you request
• To answer your questions and resolve problems associated with your use of our products and services
• To facilitate more meaningful communications with you
• For personal identification and verification purposes when you request information from us
Anonymous information is information that is collected about you as you use our website and services, but which does not identify you as an individual, or connect you to your name or any other personal information. Examples of anonymous information include, but are not limited to the following information:
• The pages you visited
• The length and time of your visit
• The browser and operating system used
• Device type
• Geographic location
• Keeping you signed in for your convenience
• Understanding our audience for market research purposes
• Understanding how you use our site to improve our products and services
• Analysing product and service performance for maintenance and optimisation
• Diagnosing and correcting any problems you and others are having with our products and services
• Improving your experience of our products and services by tailoring our communications and services to your needs
• Completing specific transactions that you request such as giving you access to newsletters, competitions or promotional offers
• Generating service usage reports for sharing with existing or prospective business partners
We adhere to Google’s Policy Requirements for Google Analytics and Advertising Features regarding cookies. This includes complying with the European Union User Consent Policy. Cookies that collect anonymous data will never be enabled without a user’s direct consent, as prompted on website entry.
Use of Your Private Information for Promotional Purposes
You have the option to opt into marketing and promotional information, via our newsletter sign-up form on our website and other related web-forms. If you subscribe to such email lists, you give Alt Shift Games your email to alert you on important updates to our products and services, request your participation in surveys or to notify you of special promotions relating to your interest area. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our promotional emails.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Alt Shift Games will never sell, rent or lease any of your personal information to third parties without your express permission.
In some cases, and only if you agree, we may share your anonymous information collected via cookies with existing or prospective business partners via Service Usage Reports. This may sometimes be required to see if our audiences are well matched to warrant new initiatives or partnerships, and/or for market research purposes for improving our products and services.
Please be aware that there are some extraneous and rare circumstances in which any of your personal information may need to be shared with or without your permission. These circumstances include:
• By a subpoena, judicial or administrative order or as required by law
• Where, in our sole discretion, we have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to protect the safety of any individual or the general public to prevent a violation of our Terms of Service Agreement or the rights of Alt Shift Games or any third party.
• In response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
• In the event of a change in ownership, or a merger or business acquisition of or with Alt Shift Games and another entity requiring us to transfer all of your information to the acquiring entity.
Should any of the above circumstances arise, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you via public notice on our website and/or contacting you using the contact details you have provided to us.
Security & Storage of Information
Alt Shift Games will take reasonable and industry standard precautions to protect personal information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We maintain a variety of industry standard security measures, including physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration of your information while it is under our control.
Our safeguards include:
• Storing your information on physically and electronically secured servers
• Using encryption technologies to increase the security and privacy of information traveling to, from and within the Service.
We also use third party service providers to store personal and anonymous information . Such providers are SSAE 16 certified and maintain a variety of physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. All personal and anonymous information is stored on physically and electronically secured servers. Access to this information is strictly limited to individuals who have a legitimate reason to use the information. The information is protected with security industry best practices, including:
• Network security controls
• Logical and physical access controls
• Segregation of duties
• The principle of least privilege to prevent unauthorised access
Breaches of Conduct
Links to Other Sites
This website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Alt Shift Games. Please note that Alt Shift Games is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites, or the information you provide to these sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website, and become familiar with the Privacy Policies of each respective website you visit beyond our website.
Access, Update or Remove Your Information and Preferences
If you wish to access, amend or delete any of your personal information, please direct your enquiries to email@example.com with ‘Privacy’ in the subject line, and we will respond to you within 3 business days.
If you choose to remove your data, it will be deleted from our records within 30 days, but may remain in our archive or backup records for approximately 90 days.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from promotional emails that you opted into, you can do so at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our promotional emails. Your request will take effect automatically and immediately.
Questions, Comments & Dispute Resolution
Alt Shift Games is committed to resolving all Privacy complaints in order that we remain fully compliant with our legal responsibilities and ensure that we adhere to the privacy principals stated above.